1. benz New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Hey guys, been on the Discord with Legit, for a few months now, trying to see if i can find anyone that would like to play some PUBG.
    I'm sure, coming from most of the people here, exploiting the game, in reality, is definitely fun, but, what i am getting at is, i have a few things, for PUBG, and im genuinely interested to see if anyone else does, as well, or would like to play sometime.
    My Discord name, is the same from on the Forum, so if you ever want to get ahold of me, that would be cool. I'm always down to find new people to play/mod/mess around with.

2. Meloi Copper Subscriber

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    isnt pubg dying?

3. benz New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Apparently, that is what i have heard, Queue times haven't changed, still full games, etc.

4. Meloi Copper Subscriber

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    uhmm i was confused if i should get that game or not heard its buggy laggy and dying can u plz tell me if its worth it?

5. benz New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    For the Price point of 30$ no, i wouldn't consider doing it, and honestly, with my computer, i have NO issues running PUBG, 200+ FPS all day. Needless to say, i can get you a PUBG account for 17$, which at that price point, is a lot cheaper. Regardless, here soon, I'll Have some topics up, for reselling accounts, if you for some reason ever need an Smurf account, to cheat on, etc. HMU :)

• Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Elixi Bronze Subscriber

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    got a dumb q.. smurf accs only for pubg? or any other games?

7. benz New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Hey, i Could do Accounts for Rust, R6, PUBG, CSGO, MHW, SCUM, and GTAV.

• Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Selox Gold Subscriber

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Dont want to be a dick but dont u guys think u should do trading talks in the market place? sorry if i seem like an ass now just putting it out there xD

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  9. benz New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    i Understand your reasoning behind this, but i am Currently in the Process of Making a Forum Topic up for the Selling of fresh Smurf Accounts, Here, he had a question and i gladly answered it for him. Yes, we totally should be talking there, which will happen soon.. :)

• Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Grimbj0rn New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Dying? Why? Because of the clone games that appeared? I don't think they will kill pubg. Actually I am sure the players will return more confident that pubg is better.