New Build Update

Discussion in 'Updates' started by LegitCheats, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0

operator selector.png
    Its been awhile since there was a major update. Thus I've decided this update will instantly be available for every subscribed user, not just ones with early access.

Here are what the new build comes with.

Performance improvements to Zoom Cheat
    The Zoom Cheat used to take about 20% usage. This made games laggy for users with a lower end system. The new Zoom Cheat has been improved significantly. Which means you should be having a smooth game experience, even while having this enabled.

Easy Operator Selector
    The previous operator selector were based on saving coordinates and having the script spam click those coordinates.This system seemed to be not so convenient for some people.

Thus the new Operator Selector will now auto vote quickly and select your operator that you've selected. Simply press F5 before the selection screen, and the script will scan your screen for a short period of time, until it selects your operator.

Improved Glaz bot
    The new Glaz bot now comes with additional checks. This will significantly eliminate a ton of false-positives that certain users were experiencing constantly.

Quick Script Loader via Hot keys
    Want to load one of the 4 scripts on the fly? Well just press any of the following to instantly have the script loaded.
    F1 = No Recoil
    F2 = Glaz bot
    F3 = Auto DMR
    F4 = Shield bot

Kill Script Hot key
    Want to close the current running script during the game? Just press the DEL button to close the current script.

Cactus Snapbot
    This feature is still in beta stages. I recommend having a friend, so that you can obtain the correct offset (multiplier) values. You do not need to use the slider values, only the cactus values all though likely the default one should be just fine.

Update for the Launcher
    [​IMG]

Miscs
    • You can now re-bind the Custom Scripts Hot key (default F10)
    • The GUI has been polished further for use-ability.
    • New Config handling system. The software will now create a new config named as such: [yourUserHere]Config.txt
      • Your current config.txt will remain, but not be used. You'll have to re-configure your settings on the new build so that it saves to the new file.
    • Fixed reported bug fixes.

Triggerbot Pro and Aimbot are still in development. There is unfortunately a high probability it may not return. In case it does not, those that purchased it will receive a refund after the deduction of $130/month through the period of time upon purchase, till the date it was not functioning anymore.

Open the following Spoiler to know what happened.
      @Dominos , a lifetime subscribed user, decided to share the files to his *brother* / *friend*. Upon doing this, he messaged me saying the build is not working him. Typically formating your PC, would mean the build won't work as its bounded to the previous PC details.

However for me to reset the profile is not hard and a straight forward thing. However he still told me it did not work, which was an odd thing.[​IMG]

I was provided teamviewer details and after awhile of checking, I figured the PC I'm teamviewed to is not the one of the user Dominos. Unfortunately the chats from teamviewer were not taken as I did not anticipate it'd create an issue like now.

Upon closing the session, after sometime the person I was team viewed to, who is supposedly Dominos's *brother*, attempted to threaten me to activate it for him for FREE or he'd likely leak or white-knight the files over to Ubisoft/BattlEye.[​IMG]

With no surprise now, it appears BE was able to patch it due to this. The libraries used were also open source, which wouldn't be too hard for someone to figure things out as it was not a standalone build to even begin with.

My initial attempts of protecting the cheat from being known, was to set it for a lifetime rate in which no one in the right mind would try to jeopardise what they paid so much for. However that did not seem the case for @Dominos. I'll perhaps go for a more slotted based system for trusted members on here, if I get it to work again.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  2. garoghost New Member

garoghost
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    YEAH :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. 6ix9ne Bronze Subscriber

6ix9ne
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    nice dude!

4. parodax New Member

parodax
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Nice catch on Mr Dominos

5. eQi Beastly Lifetime Subscriber

eQi
    Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    @LegitCheats I hope you can get it working, it has huge potential being the best in market considering its an aimbot using your SCREEN ONLY!
    @Dominos you are an idiot and screwed all of us that got lifetime.

Really neat updates! Zoom cheat is actually really good now, using it a lot for spawn peeks.

6. MenTick Beastly Lifetime Subscriber

MenTick
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
  7. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
    [​IMG]

Just as the cheat, the launcher has also been a more polished GUI, with an auto login feature.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. Neutralizer Junior Member

Neutralizer
    Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Unable to log in. On the main screen. Login button does not function

9. garoghost New Member

garoghost
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    @LegitCheats no wonder u said there isnt lifetime anymore

10. Elias Diamond Subscriber

Elias
    Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Now i see why lifetime was removed.. sad was saving to get it. But really good updates nice work with auto ops selector and zoom cheat really smooth rn.

11. DeLoW New Member

DeLoW
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Sad to see the lifetime gone, but respect the move made due to security. Hoping to subscribe soon! Keep up the good work.

12. Elixi Bronze Subscriber

Elixi
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    can u share how u made operator selector to locate operators and auto move mouse to click it?

13. Mehico65 Silver Subscriber

Mehico65
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    OPERATOR SELECTOR IS 10/10 FUCKING AMAZING DUDE NICE WORK!!!!!

14. Fuutron Bronze Subscriber

Fuutron
    Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    nice updates! im resub :D

15. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +51 / -0
    Late post since it's March now but the update has been flawless ever since release and has made the cheat 10 times better than it already was and hopefully lifetime members will be able to use trigger/aim again.