1. DesNam Support

Ratings:
    +52 / -0
    HypeX is definitely worth it and arguably the best macro software in 2023 that is still constantly updated and widely used and recognized by the community.

Loader Review:
    Their loader is fine, but you need to basically disable your antivirus and a bunch of other stuff like that which can feel like a security issue. It sometimes doesn't load up if you do not have enough random programs open on your PC because it basically masks itself as that program to hide from Battleye or something.

I personally only have their Rainbow Six and Apex Legends macros, but both are very good and have many features.

Features:
    - They auto detect the weapon instead of operator, so no operator profiles needed
    - They auto detect unsupported weapons (semi autos) so it auto pauses the pull down when swapping to your secondary pistol or using a primary shotgun will pause and go back to secondary smg-11 profile when swapping.
    - Key bindable rapid fire
    - For no recoil it has a smoothing feature you can fine tune to get rid of jitter, for their multiplier it uses decimal place to the tenths so it can be fine-tuned, and you can add additional horizontal randomization if you wish, and they have attachment key bind for the scopes.
    - Toggleable hold RMB for activation & rapid fire. Toggleable auto detect for weapons.

Issues:
    The only major downside that this program doesn't have is the supporting of the DMR like legit cheat has here which is where legit cheats beats it (besides the trigger bot feature too) 8-) The only other issue is a lack of proper wording on their website as a new customer. They offer "lifetime" but what it really is, is a one-time $25 fee for each game you buy from them. This one-time purchase gives you 3 months of access to their loader but after this time ends you must pay them $7 per month as a "maintenance fee". I am not against this as you can essentially buy like 5 of their macros and have them for years (cause we all know lifetime actually means the lifetime of the product) and only pay them $7 monthly for all of them but they should word it better.

Detection History:
    When it comes to detection from what I know they are very transparent about their old detections with Apex Legends being never detected and Rainbow Six being detected 3 years ago once due to the overlay they used to use back then so only those who used it got hit. They promptly removed the overlay feature and has had no bans since then according to many sources.

Conclusion:
    Ultimately, I would say HypeX is still arguably the best priced and best value macro software on the market in 2023 with the added benefits of the owner being a respected developer who has done HypeX for over 5 years.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2023