Gain Free Bitcoin by just surfing in this Browse

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkfearDZ, May 23, 2021.

1. DarkfearDZ New Member

DarkfearDZ
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Surf & Earn Bitcoin
    Hi i thank everyone in this community for their help at the start especially the Forum owner he Helped me a lot to get to know how to use the Cheat in my Games i wanna do something in return so for people who need Bitcoin to buy membership in this cheat i recommend this Browser which you can by using it collecting real Bitcoin for free by just surfing , and i'm not Joking arround , i'll put every thing here to see and if you need more info send me a Message on my FB account how all this work or how to speed up the gain process :
    1. Why you should be using it :
    If you are looking for the best internet browser and mine some BTC during internet browsing without any performance losses This Browser is what you have been looking for for a long time. Withdrawals are really working directly to your wallet or Legitcheats owner wallet :smartie: .

[​IMG]

2. Referral System :
    you can share your referral link with others to Gain More and skyrocket your Earnings with this 10 Level referral system :

[​IMG]

3. My Personal Review :

i'm using it already and i've already bought membership with it and , the Minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.00001 BTC you can see my balance right here :

[​IMG]
    4. Tips :
    you can install it in multiple devices pc & Phone to double your Earnings , you can control your mining speed i recommand setting it to Max also you can use Cloud Boost to speed it up more :

5.Official Site Link : Click Here :emoji_point_left:

Give it a try & have a good day :smile:

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  2. BelkhirDZ New Member

BelkhirDZ
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Bro thank you man for showing me this cheat site by the way , of course i will try it , but well hear me out this i kind of really... really need some BTC , and if this worked i'll tell my sister to try it she's already a member here XD