Fine tuned no-recoil

Discussion in 'Cheats Suggestions' started by DesNam, Jan 27, 2021.

1. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +51 / -0
    So my idea with this if its possible for you to do is that we could fine tune the values for no recoil. Currently we can only edit the values by 1 so we can only do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. My suggestion is essentially to allow us to also have the ability to use values between those so for example 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, etc. Basically allowing us to use the tenths place. I don't see a reason to use hundreths since tenths would definitely be enough for fine tuning. This would allow for fine tuning of moving down, left, and right when making custom recoil profiles. Currently right now for example with my ash profile I have it set to move left 1 but the horizontal recoil still moves to the right since move left 1 isn't enough to negate it but if I bump the value to 2 then the horizontal recoil goes to the left too much. Vertical recoil wise it's not as big of a deal but still right now since it can't be fine tuned I have to set values so that the recoil goes up rather than down too much sometimes. Being able to fine tune both horizontal and vertical would definitely make the macros better!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. iowwl Support

iowwl
    Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    I totally support that suggestion.