Approved Build-in Automatic-DMR for custom No-recoil weapons

Discussion in 'Cheats Suggestions' started by darkzeloid, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkzeloid New Member

darkzeloid
    Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Sorry for spamming too many suggestions XD
    as my last suggestion, i know that the Automatic-DMR using the same recoil value as the current No-recoil profile. By selecting a recoil profile and load it, then F3 to load the DMR script. I can shoot the Twitch's DMR 417 full-auto like this:
    upload_2019-7-18_13-29-52.png

So i come up with an idea for custom Recoil for DMR, by adding boolean value to weapon to know if it a DMR or not.
    for example:
    {"OPERATOR":"Twitch", "WEAPON": "F2", "DMR": false, "VALUES":["MOVE_LEFT 1","MOVE_DOWN 19","SLEEP 28"]}
    {"OPERATOR":"Twitch", "WEAPON": "417", "DMR": true, "VALUES":["MOVE_LEFT 0","MOVE_DOWN 5","SLEEP 6"]}
    with this, we can load a recoil value profile for auto DMR directly, without pressing F3 to load auto DMR script as i mentioned above.
    dear Admin LGC, i hope this suggestion may help you with the script auto select profile for weapon that you are working on.
    Sincerely.

2. JavelinE Silver Subscriber

JavelinE
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I like this idea! Supppoppoorttt +++++ heard dev has irl issues so best of luck to him!!!

3. Spooky Junior Member

Spooky
    Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Yeah I support this idea

4. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
    Done. To assign a profile to run the DMR script; simply put the following after sleep:

Code:
    ,"TYPE DMR"
    For example:

Highlighted the part that you need to add in your current profiles. If you want to organise it further, you can simply add TYPE AUTO for the automated guns, although not necessary.

Example:
    By default not putting it, will auto use the no recoil script. The main thing is only TYPE DMR, to switch to the Automate DMR script :emoji_thumbsup: