Resolved How to use the cheat 101? Please assist

Discussion in 'Support' started by Anon, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi. This cheat looks very good. I have read through the forum and Wiki but I am still not sure how to use the cheat? Some of the questions I have are below. Be kind. It is my first time using LegitCheats, so I don't understand the interface yet or how it works/loads with Siege. Edit: I found this post but it doesn't answer all my questions.
    1. Do I load it before I load Siege or after? Do I leave it open while Siege is running? Update: I assume it doesn't matter from my tests (but I still can't get anything to work even though the UI says the cheat is loaded after I press F1, F2, F3 or F4)
    2. How do I load a specific cheat or are they always active? I saw these default hotkeys, is this all I have to do, and can I do it anytime in game? F1 = No Recoil, F2 = Glaz bot, F3 = Auto DMR, F4 = Shield Bot ... and... Update: I figured this out, press F1, F2, F3 or F4 .. but I don't know if I can run multiple at one time eg: norecoil and triggerbot
    3. How do I unload the script once loaded? For example, deactivate norecoil or deactivate the dot (crosshair dot). Update: I figured this out, found it on the Wiki (press delete)
    4. The script dropdown has 4 options, must i select each one that I want individually and load it? Or can I leave this and just use F1, F2, F3, and F4 as mentioned above? Still need assistance with this
    5. If I leave the cheat open for a while, it freezes and I have to close it and reopen it. Is this the expected behavior? Update: This doesn't seem to be happening anymore
    6. Is there a way to increase the reaction time of the triggerbot (the time it takes to fire after it registers movement) so that it looks more legit? I don't want to be called out for unrealistic reaction times when holding an angle Update: Sorted. The cactus setting chis sensitivity
    7. Are there any recommended legit settings for recoil (and for triggerbot, shieldbot etc.}? Still need assistance with this
    8. Has this cheat been detected, and if so, when was it last detected? Or does it bypass Battle Eye completely because it's not memory based? Does this mean that the only way to get banned is by raging or playing in a way that makes the cheat obvious to other players? Still need advice about this

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I can't get it to work. The overlay works (dot crosshair) but nothing else works. I tested norecoil (F1) and trigger/glazbot (F2). I checked the Uplay and Siege are not running as admin and I also made sure it is running in borderless and checked that my in-game brightness is between 63 and 65. I don't know what else to do/try.

Update: Norecoil is working (and firing dead straight) but the triggerbot pulls my gun donwn heavily. Cactus 0.075 seems to be ok (not quite perfect yet, but good enough).

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  3. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
    • Either can be loaded first, no issues.

• The drop down menu options can only run one script at a time as you wouldn't want all 4 scripts running at once. You can of course use no recoil and triggerbot together as 'triggerbot' is a toggle-able script which runs simultaneously.

• By default the DEL key will kill any loaded script. You can re-bind keys from Settings > Bindings.

• You can load through the menu via drop down options or use the Quick Load hot keys which are defaulted by F1, F2, F3, F4. Once again you may re-bind the keys from Settings > Bindings.

• Currently there is no way to increase the reaction time, apart from changing the sensitivity (which isn't recommended as it wasn't intended to control *reaction time*). I could however add this feature. Kindly do create suggestions here so that it can be tracked.
      • For no recoil it'll depend on you to configure as all it'll do is pull down your mouse for you, to give a good recoil compensation. I recommend using the Custom Recoil feature so that you can save/load multiple profiles/loadouts https://legitcheats.club/forum/threads/custom-recoil-v2.10886/

• For triggerbot, here are some common values: 0, 0.12, 0.16, 0.17, 0.18, 0.2, 0.4, 0.5 . The higher the value, the more sensitive it is. The more sensitive, the more false-positives it can give, so you'll want to stay lowest possible.

• All shield bot does is when you hold left click, it should auto ADS in and spam the shooting key. Be sure you have the secondary shooting key in-game as caps lock. You can re-bind keys from Settings > Bindings > Auto shoot. If you do change auto shoot key in the cheat, then be sure its the same key in-game as well as a secondary shooting button.
    • It has never been detected https://discord.gg/tFJBZg the software does not interact with the game whatsoever, thus you can actually use this on any game where all applicable.

For no recoil, be sure you have ticked "pull down mode" and "method 2"

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    @LegitCheats I don't see a like button, so thanks for such a detailed reply <3 Update: Found the like button.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I set my own custom norecoil settings. When I'm holding an angle and the triggerbot fires, it pulls my gun down heavily (looks a bit sketchy) but when I fire normally, it's dead straight (norecoil method 2 and pull down working well - but outside of triggerbot). What must I do to get the triggerbot to fire straight (the same as it does when I fire with my left mouse button)? Ie: to stop the gun pulling down so badly when the triggerbot is firing.

(Other than the pull down issue with the triggerbot, I have the triggerbot working - so far cactus 0.075 seems ok. 0.05 is not sensitive enough and 1.0 is too sensitive. I need to mess around with it more).

6. oXL Copper Subscriber

oXL
    Ratings:
    +18 / -2
    i dont think triggerbot respects custom recoil settings atm?
    u should lower min/max values inside no recoil settings tab

7. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks but if I lower the recoil settings to make triggerbot shoot straight then I won't have norecoil on my gun when not triggerbotting. Seems like the only war around this is to make a custom keybind to just remove norecoil when triggerbotting (holding corners) ..?

Update: LegitCheats suggested the following, I will test this today: Reduce the min-max value; if the issue persists, raise the sleep value

Test result: The tweak works perfectly. I set min to 1 and max to 2, with sleep unchanged on 28. Thanks for the excellent support @LegitCheats

8. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    All the above stuff is working fine now. I decided to test Auto DMR but it's not working in-game for me. I followed the Auto DMR Wiki guide to make sure all my settings are correct in the cheat and in Siege, which they do seem to be. I have CAPSLOCK as the auto shoot bind key as well as the Siege in-game second fire key.

When I press F3 to activate Auto DMR, I get the notification confirming that Auto DMR is active, but my gun still fires in single shots (I have to keep clicking the mouse) and my norecoil settings still seem to be active as my gun pulls down when I shoot.

What else must I do to get Auto DMR to work? (I want to use it for all rifles and handguns).

Update: All fixed. Thanks for helping me on Team Viewer. I'm not sure what was wrong but it's working fine now, bound to CAPSLOCK :D

9. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
    Are you holding right click + left click? Then you should notice the blue console pressing the Caps Lock key repeatedly, which would ultimately shoot in-game:emoji_thumbsup:

10. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Update: All fixed. Thanks for helping me on Team Viewer. I'm not sure what was wrong but it's working fine now, bound to CAPSLOCK :D

11. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    @LegitCheats I don't think the triggerbot reaction update is working. I set it to 200 and didn't notice a change, so I tried it at 500 and still didn't notice a change. It's still instakill on pixel movement.

12. Liven Support

Liven
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Hi,

I just tried it and it works for me? Could you retry and be sure to click submit so that it saves the desired value!

13. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks, will try again when I'm online later.
    I keep getting false-positives with the triggerbot, is there anything else I can try to tweak to get it right? Here's what I have set/have tried:
    1. I'm using the cactus method. I have messed around with cactus values from 0-0.8 - all seem to give false-positives. 0.075 seems to be the best of them but still gives a lot of false-positives. I tried the standard method with the slider but I can't get it to work well at all (I tried values between 37 and all the way up)
    2. My in-game brightness is between 63 and 65 (I have tried all). I even tried 50,55, and 60 (I have a 1440p monitor, so my game is played in 1440p - not 1080p)
    3. On all the above cactus values, the triggerbot fires false-positives when I reload while in ADS
    4. On all the above cactus values, the triggerbot fires false-positives if I press E-Q a few times while in ADS (lean left-right)
    5. I have tried with and without the autoset button. I prefer to have the triggerbot autoset itself on everytime I stand still
    6. When I set the triggerbot to manual activation, often when I press the activation button, it fires a false-positive or a few false-positives
    I'm hoping there is something I've missed. I really like the way this triggerbot works, I would love to find a working balance where it doesn't fire false-positives so often.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  14. Liven Support

Liven
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Hi,

The triggerbot simply checks if there is any changes around your aim. If there is, it will shoot. This means if you are moving your mouse, its going to shoot as it detected a change around your aim.

But having false positives even at 0 is quite the odd ball. Can you confirm you see the Overlays white dot at the tip of your acog? I noticed you said your monitor is 1440p, so did you update the width/height in the cheat menu stating your monitors dimension? You must do this and ensure the white dot is at the center of your monitor, where your aim would have been in-game :)

15. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks Liven. Yeah I did update my monitor settings and the overlay dot is dead centre. I'll mess around more and share further findings.

16. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    @Liven I played around with my triggerbot settings after my post above. Triggerbot auto-activate is still an issue on my end, it keeps firing false-positives (on any setting) and gives my position away, making it unusable. I really want the triggerbot to work well because it's useful when holding a tight position, so I changed it from auto-activate to activate on a button bind (I'm using F) and now it's working pretty well. I still get some false-positives but they are not as frequent. My current cactus setting is 0.1

17. Liven Support

Liven
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Hi,

Lets try some steps :)
    1. Do you by any chance have Overlays on? if no, could you enable it and try? (if you do have it on, please disable it and try)
    2. Switch to Standard detection mode and reduce the slider to 400. Then try in game, if you receive false positives, reduce the slider value.

18. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks Liven, will try that. Triggerbot currently working very well on F key (manual activation) with Cactus at 0.1 (I'm playing 1440p). Update: Standard detection mode is not working well for me, I can't find a good setting. I went back to Cactus with manual activation. It works well. Auto activation is a bit risky I think, because it is easy to shoot a team mate by accident like that.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  19. Anon New Member

Anon
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    How can I adjust the recoil for Auto DMR (F3)? And can this be done without affecting the handgun recoil settings (secondary weapon recoil)?

20. Liven Support

Liven
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Hi,

Its best to use the Custom Recoil feature for it, this way you got full control. Simply set the weapon 'type' to MANUAL, this will load the Auto DMR script and use the values you input :)