Hide the program better

Discussion in 'Cheats Suggestions' started by DesNam, Dec 10, 2019.

1. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +51 / -0
    My suggestion is to have an option to close the program to the system tray or maybe hide it or have the icon be different instead of R6. Reason why is because then it looks less suspicious and more hidden as just another random program. It's kind of obvious to tell it's got something to do with R6 when it's next to the R6 game icon on the taskbar.

2. Argon New Member

Argon
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What do you propose it hides it from? BattlEye won't detect based on a logo.

3. Meloi Copper Subscriber

Meloi
    Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    this already exists? open the system tray, right click > hide

4. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +51 / -0
    Main reason isn't detection but more over screen sharing purposes. So when screen sharing it doesn't look like it relates to Siege. It'd be easy to hide if it had a different logo as long as you know how to hide the files for the cheat.
    Yeah I do that but sometimes there is this weird invisible window that stays that I can't x out of or click on but when highlighted over can be seen as an invisible window with just the white outline. When looking on my actual desktop u cant even see it or click on it but it stays on the taskbar until the cheat gets closed. Also there is the other box which you see when the cheat loads and afterwards that says "Welcome *username here* "Click this to close the cheat" "Forums" "Post a Suggestion" "Guides" "Get free Subscription". That box is hidden from the taskbar but stays on the screen.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  5. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +51 / -0
    Also the hide part of the cheat isn't very viable right now anyways which is why I suggested the icon to be different because of the fact you need to have the settings open to change operators for the no recoil.

6. oXL Copper Subscriber

oXL
    Ratings:
    +18 / -2
    never had this issue u got a video? but for the icon i agree the icon should be something non siege related :)

7. Argon New Member

Argon
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If the icon is set at all it'll be pretty easily traced for people looking into it. Get a second monitor.