Approved Finka recoil adjustment + custom scripting API suggestions

Discussion in 'Cheats Suggestions' started by dienofail, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dienofail New Member

dienofail
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Just curious if it's possible to implement a hotkey (or autodetection based on buff) for adjusting recoil when friendly Finka's gadget is activated.

The gadget lowers all recoil and it completely messes up the recoil compensation for basically every gun as a result. Currently, there is no method for correcting this in the custom scripting API easily. As a result, playing Finka with the recoil bot is significantly weaker than what she could be if this feature is implemented.

My suggestion for how to fix this in order of preference is:

1. Add new functions to the custom scripting API that allows us to control the recoil module programmatically. Specifically, we need a function to change between different custom profiles given a unique identifier for the custom recoil entry (could be name + gun string). This will not only allow me to fix this issue myself but also allow the community to fix similar issues that can be corrected by custom scripting.

2. Use image recognition Finka gadget buff marker/colors to automatically detect when the buff is active and change between two linked profiles.

3. A toggle so we can specify two linked custom profiles that we can swap between using an user-specified hotkey.

2. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
    Working on the Finka boost detection currently which will auto disable or reduce the no recoil script as a compensation and auto re-activate when the boost depletes.

As for custom scripting; its completely free to use custom scripting however majority are only keen on using others scripts rather than learning how to make one via the wiki. However I do have the incentive to expand the custom scripting in more depth and introduce friendly UI with useful tools for users to easily make custom scripts.

Attached Files:

3. LegitCheats Administrator

LegitCheats
    Ratings:
    +288 / -0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.