Best no recoil settings?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DesNam, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +52 / -0
    So right now I setup basically all operators I use with perfect recoil compensation settings even though I can control the recoil because it makes long range shots so accurate. My question is what do you guys do to make it look more legit with less shake because some guns I configured have too much noticeable shaking though I haven't been called out for it. So I was thinking maybe I could lower it and pull down a little bit myself instead to lower the recoil which would be like assisting but I was wondering what everyone else does.

TLDR: Setting recommendations, ideas or your method/settings for recoil control & looking legit.

2. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +52 / -0
    I can't really delete stuff but I changed my dpi from 1300 back to 400 because why not and stuff so my settings look a little bit better but some of the 10+ pull downs are a bit weird but it's probably because I know it's macros vs other people who wouldn't. I am still interested in other peoples methods/settings.

3. Selox Gold Subscriber

Selox
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    use custom recoil settings the sleep value to like 25 and made configs for guns u want to use

4. DesNam Support

DesNam
    Ratings:
    +52 / -0
    I changed my dpi back to 400 from super high so I had to change all my recoil settings and they look better, I wanted to delete thread but I can't.